Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Here are some of the specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me and how to do it.
- If you have a question, comment, or idea, please contact me with an email to: steve[at]stevemacias.com.
- To request a prayer intention at an upcoming service, please send me an email to: steve[at]stevemacias.com.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your event, please send me an email to: steve[at]stevemacias.com.
If you are interested in reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts,
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post. you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, you should know that I no longer consider unsolicited requests. I just don’t have the time to give these the attention they deserve. If you submit a guest post or send an inquiry, you will get an auto-reply that restates what I just said.
- If you are looking for a specific blog post, you can either search my Archive page or use my Google-powered search feature (in the upper-righthand corner of this page).
You can send mail, cards, photos, and books here:
The Rev. Fr. Steve Macias
101 North El Monte Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94022