Here are the required “texts” I’ll be working through this fall. I plan to post my discussion thoughts and other reflections as posts here as well. The classes are taught online through the Google Classroom system. The first book is from Introduction to Systematic Theology with Eugene Schlesinger, Ph.D. and the remaining are from Introduction to Global Mission with The Rt. Rev. Frank Lyons, D.Min.
- McGrath, Alister E. Theology: The Basics, 3d. edition. Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. ISBN: 978-0-470-65675-4, $20
- McGrath, Alister E. Theology: The Basic Readings, 2d. edition. Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. ISBN: 978-0-470-65676-1, $26
- Escobar, Samuel. The New Global Mission. Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2003.
192 pgs. ISBN: 978-0830833016, $20.
- Pressler, Titus. Horizons of Mission. Boston: Cowley Publications, 2001. 223 pgs.
ISBN: 978-1561011902, $12.
- Stott, John RW and Christopher JH Wright. Christian Mission in the Modern World.
Downers Grove: IVP, 2015. 240 pgs. Updated Ed. ISBN: 978-0830844395, $17.
- Pirolo, Neal. Serving as Senders Today. San Diego: Emmaus Road International,
2012. 223 pgs. Expanded Ed. ISBN: 978-1880185247, $10.